Denny Balmaceda is a fashion blogger and menswear stylist who hails from the NYC area. He firmly believes in the difference between fashion and style. Fashion is temporary; fashion is a race. Style is independent of that...style is story telling. In 2007, way before #ootd and personal style Instagram accounts, Denny was the person bombarding your Facebook feed with pictures of his daily outfits. Since then, via his blog and social media, he has inspired 90k+ global followers to dress confidently with themselves.
Model for APPLE iWatch CAMPAIGN.
ASKMEN.COM Style Guy Contributor.
Highsnobiety feature for H&M x David Beckham. HERE.
Buzzfeed 27 Menswear Bloggers to follow. HERE.
Top 9 Bloggers by Oliver Sweeney. HERE.
H&M Billboard on Times Square NYC.
Men In This Town Magazine on September 2015 issue.
Feature on RHAPSODY MAGAZINE August 2015 issue.
FULL SPREAD on August 2015 GQ Magazine.
PROJECT Ambassadors. HERE.
• 80k followers on Instagram.
• 10k followers on Facebook.
• 33k Lookbook.nu followers.
• 1200 followers on Twitter and 9k on Tumblr.
• Website and blog get a total of 20-25k views a month depending on how much I post. Instagram is my best traffic at the moment.
• have been blogging since 2010.